Sunday 3 October 2021

PLUTO EFFECT (Aquarius Trilogy)

This is the second book of the last of my 4 trilogies. While I enjoyed writing all of them, I now wish to share with you some non-fiction concepts, which have been touched upon in my fiction, yet not fully developed. If you have time, I'd appreciated your views (reviews) of those already published on Amazon and D2D. I thank you in advance. I'm also referring to my book "CONCLUSIONS—Pragmatic Reality. The book embodies concepts that inspired all 4 of my trilogies. Enjoy!

    PS. Should you need a free copy you can ask for it at stan@stanlaw.ca
PLUTO EFFECT

This may be the last book you ever read.
 Pluto, the arcane god of the underworld, is preparing humanity for the onset of the Age of Aquarius. The PLUTO EFFECT cleanses the old to make room for the new. Physically, politically, economically, and sociologically, the world is in unprecedented upheaval.

 Ambrosia and Simon find peace only within each other.

    The Earth’s axis is in precarious balance. Not only the climate is playing havoc with everyday life, but the magnetic poles are displaying random irregularities.

    The world is in social and political collapse. People are no longer willing to tolerate the abuses inflicted on them by the rich and the politically savvy. They seek justice with their own hands. Will Simon and Ambrosia manage to escape? They dream of making love on a Greek Island...  Who wouldn't...
 
A few blurbs from 5-STAR reviews:


"Amazing!"  "Exciting!" "Illuminating!"  
  "Wonderful Reading!"  "A beautiful continuation!"  
"Book One Brought Me Here!"  "Lovely, deep and exciting book!"  
"A fascinating philosophical novel!"  
"Only the best from Author Stan I.S. Law!" 
"Get ready to think and then be blown away!"
...and many more.
 
Get the AQUARIUS TRILOGY now, 
before it’s too late. 
NOW!
 
***** 

Get the whole trilogy (811 pages) for $7.77
 

https://www.amazon.com/AQUARIUS-Complete-Collection-Wall-Love-Immortality-ebook/dp/B074L6VM9T/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1502316661&sr=1-2&refinements=p_27%3AStan+I.S.+Law 

or
as individual novels in Paperbacks or eBooks
 
 
 
******* 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment