Sunday 7 November 2021

INSPIRATION

Inspirations do not come in ready made synopses of books, but in snippets, in fractions of reality, that cross your mind often when you least expect it. A writer must develop the ability to catch them before they dissolve into the thin air. 
     Hence... my blogs.
   I began writing blogs in order to respond to thoughts which percolated from my unconscious, before they evaporated whence they came. The moment a spark of light crossed my awareness, I made a note of it, for later development. Originally, these sparks became short stories, later, novels. Later still, they shimmered on their own. After a while, jotting down ideas which all too often would escape my awareness within minutes became a habit. 
    Allow me to make one thing clear. Those sparks of knowledge are not the product of intensive thinking. They appear out of nowhere, seemingly completely divorced from the subject discussed or activity at hand. This, in turn, persuaded me that new ideas are born outside or beyond our conscious mind.
    By now, those little snippets of my personal enlightenment which I share with you became habit forming. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do sharing them. Please, let me know. 


My blogs might serve to inspire you even as they inspired me. They are ideas which may be developed into larger literary forms. They served me to inspire at least 20 novels, many short stories, and even, what some consider non-fiction diatribes against the status quo which devolved from much higher concepts of reality we've espoused over the years. It seems to me that while a few of us are evolving our technology, the vast majority are devolving the inner potential of the human species.
    See if you agree. 
 ***
 Please note that ongoing blogs are available to you at
I add daily to their content. 
Enjoy! 
 
Hundreds are already published in book form.



or
 
*******


No comments:

Post a Comment