Wednesday 24 November 2021

GRATITUDE

Sometime ago, I discovered a shortcut to Heaven. Instead of waiting to die, I found that if we are grateful for all blessing of our past, grateful for all the present blessing, and grateful for all the blessing to come, we reach a permanent state of happiness. Surely, that must be what Heaven is like. I really see no point in dying, although I am quite willing to enjoy whatever blessings a new reality might bring me. I discovered that the generosity of the Omnipresent Creative Energy of Consciousness is absolutely inexhaustible.
    And then, one day, I discovered the centripetal force, or, better said, energy. The scientists call it gravity. I discovered that it is the force that we know as love. It draws us together. The stories illustrate my point.
    Won't you join me?

All stories—be they strange, visionary, comforting or enigmatic—are about love. Love of our home, our friends, the Universe, or even of a tropical plant; love of your daughter, or just each other… Of love before we were born, and lonesome love of that which is gone forever. Love of an idea. Or even just love of writing. If you love Love, you’ll love these stories. Love makes us all one. Surely, that's reason enough for thanksgiving.

 ***

My stories are a veritable lovefest.  Fifteen Short Stories, some, perhaps, not so short, but all about... you've guessed it!  

STUFFED PANDA
AROUND THE WORLD
THINGS CHANGE
DELICIOUS MONSTER
LOVERS
NINE MONTHS
THE MIRACLE
WONDROUS FLUTE
VIRUS
A NEW DRESS
ALMOST LIKE ITALY
MIRROR
FLASH
A MAN WHO COULDN’T DIE
THE JEWEL 
 
Finally, let me assure you. That much love fills our hearts with gratitude. And when better to express it than on the day dedicated to thanksgiving? Read the reviews on Amazon...

*****
Paperback or eBook      
And, please, don't forget your review.
 

 
 
    or
"Law doesn't need a lot of words or an entire novel to cast a spell upon us, 
and deliver very powerful and complicated messages. 
These short stories are fantastic. 
Stan Law is a truly gifted writer, 
and these short stories provide us 
with short views into his writing excellence." 

(D. Piecuch, Amazon)

*******

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment