The only thing that baffles me is, why do we continue to call ourselves Jews and Christians? In what way do we differ from the mobs that roamed the world before two advanced human beings established the (then) new, and now totally ignored Code of Ethics?
Our leaders have long given up on any Code.
“Don’t kill…” Why? Says who? Moses? Moses who? Yeshûa? Never heard of him. Wasn’t he a Jew, too?
As previously mentioned, it doesn’t really matter. The bodies we murder will be recycled and the Consciousness that inhabited them remains immortal. So the only question is, why do our leaders continue to perpetrate lies that no sane person would ever believe.
Why the pretense?
What do they think they’ll gain by such nonsense?
“Love your enemies.” You must be kidding, right? You thing I’m crazy?
I refuse to pass judgment. Perhaps our leaders have long given up on Mosaic and Christian Laws. Perhaps our leaders found something better, fairer, more loving, more generous…?
I doubt it, but I really don’t know. I just watch, observe, and ask questions. Perhaps they’d written new Laws on Capitol Hill? In Westminster? Ottawa? To help them out, I propose a slight adaptation of the original Mosaic Laws. Just to help out… you understand.
1. I am the Lord, thy God, (when I’m in deep trouble.)
2. Thou shall bring no false idols before me (except for plutocrats, generals, politicians and movie stars).
3. Do not take the name of the Lord in vain. (This is nonsense, we now have free speech).
4. Remember the Sabbath and keep it holy (…wholly available for football, baseball, hockey or similar pastimes).
5. Honor thy father and thy mother. (Always! You might inherit something of value).
6.Thou shall not kill/murder, (unless you have military advantage or they have something you want, like oil?)
7. Thou shall not commit adultery, (unless you can get her on expense account).
8. Thou shall not steal, (unless you’re sure you can get away with it).
9. Thou shall not bear false witness against your neighbor (unless your lawyers can take care of it).
10. Thou shall not covet your neighbor's wife. (Unless her husband is out of town)
With these tiny adjustments “Jews and Christians” can honestly attest to their faith. And if we don’t want to adapt the faith, we can make changes to the world instead.
My heart is filled with joy. When we all sink low enough, we shall simply recycle the world and start all over again. Remember Lemuria? Atlantis? It happened before… And then, once again, we shall start in Eden.
Once more in Paradise!
Also available at Smashwords and other outlets.
Free review copies at
Your thoughts are important to me
Aquarius Trilogy will soon be available in