Wednesday 29 December 2021

MAGNIFICENT GIFTS AWAIT US

 

 As always, dear old Albert Einstein, the recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physics, please note not metaphysics, not philosophy but physics, provided the answer. He made a statement that baffles most people to this day. Particularly many scientists, who continue to think that they are right. Yet, lo and behold, Albert alone was right. He made a statement that changed my life. It opened my eyes.
 
“There are only two ways to live your life. 
One is as though nothing is a miracle. 
The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
 
The "first way" of life is to be guided exclusively by your Ego. By an intelligence created by thoughts generated by our brains, an instrument that none of us could possibly create, yet some of us will never admit that brain, which produces our Ego, is not a miracle.
    The second is by recognizing the Self (our Higher Self), which is responsible for surrounding us with marvels none of which we are able to create ourselves.
    I've written 46 books before I discovered the truth. 46 books that deal with fantasy, with metaphysics, with my concept borrowed from other peoples' minds before the truth dawned on me. I realized that virtually not one aspect of nature that surrounds me is within my ability to make. To create. To be generated by the creative power of my ever-growing, presumptuous, Ego. Nor by the Egos of the wonderful scientists that also surround me. And the mystery was deepened by those very same scientists when they admitted, that all is energy. Not liquid, not solid, not matter, but energy. 
    That's it. That the first miracle.
    What miracle?
    Everything is made up of energy yet we, you and I, and everyone I ever met, recognize it as solid. And most people I know continue to think of the world, our reality, as though nothing is a miracle. Poor guys. They never recovered from having been kicked out of Paradise. 
    And yet...
   And yet we, all of us, whether we admit it or not, spend our lives surrounded by miracles. Yes, we are all still in the Garden of Eden. What changed was not the Garden only our ability to recognize it.

***

Miracles are not against or beyond the laws of nature. Miracles are intrinsic to nature. Nature that we are only just beginning to understand. If you can metamorphose the rate of vibration of energy you perform a miracle, and yet,  this is exactly what nature does. 
    All the time. 
    All around us.
    Scientists study what is already here, what is already created. They try to understand what is perceptible to their (primitive) senses, let alone to their understanding. What they don't understand they reject. 
    In fact, what they study, are miracles. It is an organized method that attempts to understand how miracles happen. Now, thanks to Einstein, we know. It requires two factors:
    1. the ability to manipulate the rate of vibrations of energy, and
   2. an entity (a living organism) equipped with a brain capable of producing creative thoughts.

***

In fact, it's quite easy. According to Yeshûa it only takes "faith like a grain of mustard seed" (Matthew 17:20). Or, according to Evelyn Monahan, a method that energizes your mind and employs the knowledge stored in your unconscious (i.e.: your High Self) to do likewise. 
 
Why don't you try it? The book, below, might help you along. Really. It helped me, and I wrote it. I am back in Eden, and I love it. And I've got news for you. You, too, are a miracle of engineering and your uniqueness cannot be duplicated.

*****

or
   
     
*******

No comments:

Post a Comment