Saturday 25 December 2021

CAUSE & EFFECT (XMAS 2021)

The title of the blog defines the dichotomy of our consciousness. The Cause is derived from both, the Omnipresent Energy of Creative Consciousness with added diversity form the consciousness generated by our brain. The effect is the result which is manifested in the Phenomenal Universe. The two are inseparable.

CAUSE & EFFECT ARE ONE
Two faces of the same coin
 
The  unity of Cause and Effect taxed the greatest minds for generations. Science invariably separates the two, religions endeavor to join them. Yet, both, unsuccessfully. Science is hampered by the murky past, religion by the infinite unknown. And yet, the two are one. Time is a dimension of the Phenomenal Universe only, hence, like all things phenomenal, it is illusory. Only the eternal Present is real.
    If you'll allow me, I'd like to share with  you (some of you may have read it already)  a little poem I wrote for my wife's birthday some years ago:  

STEERING MY SHIP 
 
I often looked down, into the murky past,
Ever forgetting that only in eternal Now
I could build a future that is equally vast,
Steering my ship, standing at the prow.

Yet there is no beginning, for those who have no end,
No matter how meandering our lasting cruise.
For countless errors, we have time to mend
No matter which direction we decide to choose.
 
Hence this is the meaning of our immortality:
That no matter how ignorant, no matter how shoddy,
We remain still and timeless, in every modality,
As Consciousness is our soul, the Universe our body.
 

This may not appeal to everyone, but I find it very hard to define reality without resorting to poetry. The marriage of oneness with infinity of both time and space, carries my mind to unknown vistas unfolding daily in my dreams. And yet I've already been there, in mind if not in body, my Higher Self being omnipresent, eternal. Only my childish phenomenal Ego rejoices in new discoveries  unfolding before my chimerical eyes. Hence, my Phenomenal World grows daily towards the horizons beyond all horizons ever vibrating in creative energy beyond time and space.

So much for poetry. My only excuse is that some people seem to feel the same way. Listen to a few of my readers who have instantly become my friends, sharing my thoughts with a simple shepherd, David. You, too, might like them. If you do, please join us. We can't have too many friends.

 "...I know that he is a brilliant author who has written around 50 amazing fiction and nonfiction books... ...He interprets Psalm 23 in a way I have never come across before. To me, this was a deeply thought-provoking and satisfying experience."

5-star review by Fred Schaefer, Author

"...Stanislaw Kapuscinski is a prolific author and the master of the mystical. His interpretations of ancient and biblical texts can leave one breathless in their spiritual scale and poetic grandeur...."
5-star review by Kate Jones, Editor
 
"...This should be read barefooted on the shores of Galilee. Just to remember what is already present, and uncover it below the sand of seeming 'reality'. Like a pearl smoothed by tides and what is called time." 
                                    5-star review by Philippa Rees, Author

I hope King David will give you as much joy on your journey as he did to my friends and me.
    Have a nice trip...

 *****
In Paperback of eBooks
and, please, don't forget a review
UBL
 
If you enjoyed my interpretation of Psalm 23
there are 5 more short exegeses you might find interesting.
You'll find them on my webpage

*******
(Republished on December 25, 2021)

No comments:

Post a Comment