Friday 17 September 2021

THE GREATEST AMONGST US

People often talk of immortality, many believe in it, but few appear to be interested what the great souls, saints, philosophers, artists, scientists, or leaders, might be doing after they leave our environs. Speaking for myself, I believe that Albert Einstein was right when he declared that energy can be metamorphosed into different frequencies of vibrations but cannot be destroyed.
     He also said that ALL IS ENERGY.
    Hence, I AM ENERGY, and thus cannot be destroyed. And what was true for Moses is also true for me. The real I AM is pure energy not yet slowed down by reducing Its rate of vibrations. The slower vibrations form my Ego, not my Higher Self. Thus my I AM is Omnipresent, Omniscient and can manifest wheresoever or whensoever It chooses to place Its attention
     Surely, it cannot be any less so for the greatest minds of the past.
    Furthermore, assuming that those great souls no longer need to be reincarnated to advance their studies on Earth, I refuse to accept that such superb States of Consciousness would be content to "sit at the feet of their Master/Mistress for eternity," (as seemingly suggested by some religious authorities), doing nothing but getting infinitely bored. By not naming the Master or Mistress, I open the possibilities to all religions. 
***
I'd suggest that while great souls might look down upon us with compassion enough to help us  in our moments of great need, while the even more advanced souls might get a whole planet if not a solar system to look after. We live and learn, but immortality tends to last a long time.
    My novel suggests that before those great souls advance to administering planets or larger systems, that for a while they work together acquiring special skills, sharing diverse experiences, until they mature to truly divine functions. It might even entail a return to Earth to complete their missions.
    There may be many other functions for the greatest among us but surely, sharing different disciplines, talents and interest would qualify such special souls to take on the horrendous tasks of looking after the welfare of billions of people. Yet we must never forget that the purpose of the Higher Self is to guide our Egos on the eternal journey of converting the Infinite Potential into the joy of life.
    Now you know what you might be looking forward to. 
    Hence...  Enigma.
    Enjoy!   
*****
Paperbacks and eBooks
and please,
don't forget your review
 
 

or 

 *******

No comments:

Post a Comment