Monday 28 June 2021

LURID ROMANCE

I strongly suspect that the title of my blog will attract a record number of readers. Judging by the abundance of books published in the genre of "romance," is quite apparent that the vast majority of people live in abject physical and mental frustration, hoping to escape into the never-never land of explicit sexuality.
    Well, sorry galls and guy, I fooled you.
    Yet, there is some truth in the story of Marvin. Marvin Clark, our, at least initially, insipid hero, did find escapes into the lands where only imagination could take him.
    My book is neither sexually explicit, nor provoking, yet feel free to allow your imagination take you into the land of Eros, or any other wonderland that sates your desires.
 
***

To tell you the truth, I strongly suspect that Marvin Clark, though he'd never admit it, did take flights of fancy when alone in his imaginary interstellar airship. After all, it is said that if you can imagine a reality with total faith and commitment, then this reality is bound to become real to him or her that dreams it. 
    I should know. I wanted to design large buildings, and soon designed dozens of them. Then my wife convinced me that I should write. I saw myself as a writer, and... 50 books later I am still writing. There are a dozen more examples, but they might sound like blowing my own trumpet, which wouldn't be true, because when younger, I played the violin. Etc, etc...

So back to romance. I'm still deeply in love with life. I am surrounded by a plethora of miracles on all sides. I've no idea why people want to go to Heaven, yet are afraid to die. Perhaps because they suspect that Heaven is within them, here and now. Like a state of consciousness. After all, the Bible can't be all wrong?
    Heaven is like... being surrounded by wonders and miracles?
    Let's be honest. If Marvin didn't fall down the stairs, this book wouldn't have been written. 
    Nevertheless, it took Marvin a long while to come down to earth from his interstellar treks, and if it weren't for the staircase and for the beautiful sculptress Jocelyn, he'd never find freedom to discover Heaven on Earth. Heaven which only friendship can offer. Heaven of unbounded freedom.  After all, isn't friendship the highest degree of love?
    Read the book and discover your own, and then tell others. In a review.
    Thanks. 
***** 
 
In Paperbacks or eBooks.

https://www.amazon.com/Marvin-Clark-Search-Freedom-ebook/dp/B004NIFWAS/ref=sr_1_9_title_0_main?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1383070873&sr=1-9&keywords=stan+i.s.+law

or

*******


No comments:

Post a Comment