Monday 2 September 2019

HUMAN POTENTIAL SERIES — THE AVATAR SYNDROME


If you read Books Two and Three of the AVATAR TRILOGY, then you’ll hardly suspect how very ordinary child Anne was. After all, what do you know about Einstein’s or Leonardo da Vinci’s, or Yeshûa’s for that matter, childhood?
But Anne is important to me.
We follow her from childhood to womanhood; from a troubled, taciturn youth, to a world-renowned violinist; from a  misunderstood recluse to messiah of a higher truth and beauty. You know all that. I offered you the story of her life on purpose. It was important to show you that the potential Avatar lurks even behind “troubled, taciturn” youth.
This means, within you and your children.
Within all of us.
No matter how ordinary is the physical envelope that houses our Higher Self, It is there, patient, hopeful, ready to step in at the slightest opportunity to raise the artificial intelligence generated by our brain to a much higher level. But we have to make the connection. The Creative Energy remains neutral until we invoke Its power. No matter how old we are. The Energy is eternal, omnipresent and indestructible.

***

Every child is born a genius. Then, parents, teachers, preachers and the medical profession do their best to make them ‘normal’. Normal, to them, means average.
Like everyone else.

Anne refused to be like everyone else. After all, none of us were, as children. I strongly suspect that should the neurologists dissect the brains and hearts of a thousand children, they’d find great similarity. However, having a Stradivarius does not make you a virtuoso... unless you are Anne, who refused to be average.
So can every one of us.
Luckily, it is never too late. I do not claim any particular talents but I’ve authored 40 books since I retired from having designed dozens of buildings, having sung operatic arias, and previously, like Anne, having played violin concertos.
Trust me, I am NOT blowing my own trumpet. I am endeavouring to blow yours. Isn’t it time you discovered your unique talent and allowed it to flourish?
The Syndrome is within you.
You decide what it is and find your heaven while still alive. Remember, like everything in this phenomenal reality, time is an imaginary dimension. If you don’t believe me, trust Einstein, and Bohr, and Feynman. And if you that’s not enough then trust Yeshûa. He metamorphosed energy at will. Instantly.
You can do it too.
I am neither a preacher nor a teacher. But I keep my eyes open and I refused to give up on my uniqueness. Quite simply, I’m a pragmatic realist. Read my DELUSIONS. The Universe expands through diversity. And if you want a hint how others have contributed throughout history, try my VISUALIZATION—Creating Your Own Universe. You, too, can do it. You are unique and uniqueness is a contributing factor.
I know that many are called and just a few are chosen. Be among the few. After all, it’s your choice. Remember, “Ye are gods!” And every god is equipped with a unique Avatar Syndrome.
Good luck.




Book One






REVIEWERS
ask for
FREE COPIES

2 comments:

  1. “Mr. Law has done it again – captured our interest and our hearts with yet another intellectual masterpiece that exudes all the best qualities of creativity and genius.”
    From 5-STAR review by Monica LaSarre, Author, on Amazon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. “It would be magnificent if a major publishing house discovered this author... and catapulted Stan I. S. Law to worldwide recognition. I highly recommend The Avatar Syndrome.”
    From 5-STAR review by Fed Schäfer, Author, on Amazon.

    ReplyDelete