Monday 5 August 2019

IP Marketing 31st to 35th of my 40 books. VICIOUS CIRCLE vols. 1-5.


VICIOUS CIRCLE vol. 1.
In Search of Secular Ethics.
Research for the Historical Novel PETER & PAUL.
Essentially, my blogs serve to discuss matters that are developed further in my books. As Socrates so aptly put, “I know that I know nothing”, thus I usually prefer to present my illustrations, or arguments, in a fictional form. Judging by my reviewers, some readers are not sure if they are reading fact or fiction. And that is as it should be. After all, fact is often stranger than fiction, and the Universe is more strange than we can imagine.

VICIOUS CIRCLE vol. 2.
"We need a 'global system of secular ethics'," said Dalai Lama
Each volume covers approx. one year, and results in between 52 and 80 blogs. The blogs are based on the premise that fundamentalism in both, science and religion tends to set people apart, while faith brings us together. I hope my efforts will encourage the reader to take part in the discussions.

VICIOUS CIRCLE vol. 3.
75 Blogs In Search of Secular Ethics.
My blogs began as a continuation of my Essays Beyond Religion, and became a platform on which to experiment and search for Global System of Secular Ethics, as inspired by Dalai Lama.
You are invited to participate in my search. 

VICIOUS CIRCLE vol. 4.
85 Blogs In Search of Secular Ethics.
For the most part, my novels reinforce the philosophy outlined in my blogs.
We are gods, said the prophets, and thus we do not need any intermediaries between us and the Universe which chooses to express Itself through us. Hence the need for Secular Ethics.

VICIOUS CIRCLE vol. 5.
93 Blogs In Search of Secular Ethics.
This is the 5th volume of Blogs, dedicated to and inspired by Dalai Lama. My search does not aspire to infallibility. I do hope, however, to stir readers' minds to join in the search for ethics that would free us from the fundamentalistic dogmas of both science and religion.
I hope you’ll enjoy reading them even as I enjoyed jotting them down. In a way, they are written as much for you as for myself, and they clear my mind from superficialities which clutter our daily life.
Finally, in some blogs, I share with you the opinions of my readers, who, apparently, with equal spontaneity expressed their opinions about some of my books. See if you agree with them. 

*****

Albert Einstein assured us that “ALL IS ENERGY”. 2000 year ago, they called it Spirit. I call it Omnipresent Consciousness (which is the essence of all energies).

Our 50% offer still stands.
Your advice is welcome.
AMAZON:

SMASHWORDS: 





No comments:

Post a Comment