Monday 12 February 2018

Happy Valentine’s—A Love Story

This is for all the women I loved. Perhaps I, too, have been loved, but for some reason we have all chosen to hide our emotions. Marvin was also such a man. Perhaps he was a man In Search of Freedom.
Marvin Clark, a man as shy as he was retiring, assumed a cloak of invisibility to protect himself from vicissitudes of everyday life. The only escapes he enjoyed were into the inner worlds of his own making. Then, a beautiful woman entered his drab reality. Suddenly, the protective ramparts Marvin erected so carefully began to crumble. Will she set him free?

 “Riveting to the very end, with memorable and unique characters. I will definitely be reading more from this author as he has created a highly-entertaining, remarkably unique and well-written novel.” Monica LaSarre, Author.

“This is easily one of Law's best books. The author never ceases to amaze me with his imagination, wit, and seemingly endless talent. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a great love story.” Kevin Lintner, Author.

“Stan I. S. Law has captured my heart and my imagination with this wonderful story. For a rich and rewarding read, I highly recommend it!” Ally McMahon, Author.

There are quite a few more like that…  Below, some blurbs from 5 star reviews on Amazon.

I loved it!
Heart Warming!
Profoundly Moving
Timeless love story!
Beautiful Love Story!
Whimsical Love Story!
Romance and Self Discovery!
Fantastic characters and story!
A classy read, fresh as they get!
Unlike any love story I've read before!
A Classy and Wonderfully Written Love Story!

And many more…

There are countless love stories that unite people. When you can no longer distinguish between yourself and the “significant other”—you found the secret hidden in your heart. The binding force is love, the most powerful force in the Universe. This is just one such story, as unique as all the others.
You can give a copy of Marvin Clark to her (or to him), or get one just for yourself and enjoy vicarious pleasure. I did.
Let me know if you also liked it or, better still, say so on Amazon, or wherever you got it.
Reviews are gratefully appreciated. 






1 comment: