Friday 18 February 2022

A SLIGHT MISUNDERSTANDING

I owe you all an apology. All my books are still on Amazon, and the ebooks version are also on D2D. What is missing is the wonderful creative work that Inhousepress has offered me for a number of years. Inhousepress having designed all my covers, did a lot of proofreading, prepared paperback versions, and published all my books on Amazon. And this in addition to having created my author's webpage,  the Inhousepress webpage, and frequent updating of both.

    Generally speaking, without the multifarious work which Inhousepress has done, I wouldn't have had a single book published.

    And what is even more amazing is the fact that the Publisher Inhouspress has been created for the sole purpose of publishing books dealing with the Human Potential. And if it weren't for the incredibly talented Bozena Happach, the internationally renown sculptor, who inspired me to write, there wouldn't have been any books to publish. I write, she, the publisher, did the rest.

 ***

However, all good things come to an end. After years of wonderful work I sensed a profound waning of her interest in my work. This may have something to do with the pandemic, which affects all of us with illusory lassitude, wherein we no longer appear to be as deeply involved in what previously has been vibrating with creative vigor. I plead guilty to the very same mental condition, which draws my creative juices into the realm of puerile ennui. And at my age, this is, or most certainly should be, inexcusable. 
    Or, perhaps my age is my only excuse.  

Hence, to make up for my partial misinformation which resulted in quite unexpected outpouring of your friendly condolences and words of encouragement, I promise to continue writing my blogs, which, hopefully, you'll find interesting. As for my books, they are, and always will be at your disposal on Amazon, in paperback and as ebooks. In time I hope to complete my whole work also on D2D to give you a choice. 
    Thank you, once again, for your kind words and offers of help. And if anyone of you hears of a literary agent who mighty be interested in taking over the promotion of my books, I shall remain forever grateful to you.
    Thanks again, forgive if the Inhousepress webpage is not maintained up to date, and, what is much more important, please, continue to enjoy my  work.
 
*****

https://inhousepress.ca

*******

 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment