Thursday 20 May 2021

CONCLUSIONS—Pragmatic Reality

This might be the first Age, on Earth, during which most of us, perhaps the majority, will slowly but truly step out of the kindergarten. Perhaps not far, but a few steps in the right direction. The Age of Aquarius is intended to make such an progress available to the majority of us, while previously it was, apparently, only available to the Chosen Few. 
    Great prophets, scientists, perhaps healers, composers, artists... come to mind. 
    That is not to say that the vast majority of people will chose to accept the innumerable gifts from the Omnipresent Creative Energy of Consciousness, but the opportunities will be there. The science of today is already preparing man for such a meteoric jump. Let us just mention five items:
          All is indestructible energy,
          Energy differs only by the rate of vibration,
          Rate of vibration can be metamorphosed into different expressions,
          All is illusion,
          And the ancient assurance: Ye are gods.
 
 ***
 
I place most of my friends at an disadvantage. Knowing that I am energy (Consciousness) and that energy is indestructible, I chose to move to Heaven right here and now. After all, who knows what might happen after we leave our Earthly attire.
    Next, I follow St.Paul's example who, apparently met someone in third heaven, and accepting that there are countless of such realities for our enjoyment, and since we are assured that Heaven is a state of consciousness, I saw no reason why I shouldn't move there right now. 
     After all, if the Phenomenal Universe is eternal, then the Creative Source must be likewise. And the Source is as mentioned above.
    In order not to offend my religious friends I prefer to refer to it as Devachan, which HP Blavatzky (the famous theosophist) assured us, means the "Dwelling of the Gods." (Remember Olympus?) I'd suggest that since the indestructible Creative Consciousness is Omnipresent, we, you and I, and just about everything else is inseparable from the Original Source. 
         
    The rest you can read in my book, or books, and let me know what your think. I welcome reviews and exchange of thoughts. After all we are all unique, and creative diversity is the name of the game.
     Welcome to my reality.
*****


 
******* 
 
*******
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment