Friday 10 July 2020

THOUGHTS OF GOD

This work is still in the editing stage (my wife is very unforgiving, in that respect!)  It should be yours within days. Since science progresses much faster then evolution, I attempted to respond to Albert Einstein's quandary which he expresses as:

"I want to know the Thoughts of God. The rest are details".

      While the "Thoughts of God" are bound to stretch into infinity, I concentrated on those few that might have a direct effect on the here and now. After all, we are immortal, and our thoughts will continue to drift together with the expanding Universe into infinity, both, in space and time. If fact, it is my contention, that the diversity of thoughts are the cause behind the continuous expansion of the phenomenal Universe.
      Hopefully, I succeeded, at least in part, to meet his desires. Regrettably, he is no longer with us to confirm or deny. Wherever he now is, he remains my hero. Not just because of his scientific acumen, but even more so for his philosophical posture. After all, science is the result of thoughts, not the other way round. Others assign only observation to this faculty. For Albert, I am told, the answers came to him at night, often in his dreams.
     I know exactly how he felt.
    
     I examined Einstein's presumed quandary under the following headings:
  • HOW TO PEEK INTO THE FUTURE
  • CREATIVE POWERS
  • METAMORPHOSIS OF REALITY  
  • DIVERSITY AND BALANCE
  • AGE OF AQUARIUS
  • PLUTO EFFECT
  • FREE WILL
  • THE NEW AGE
  • THE NEW REALITY 

If any of the above subjects interest you, then you'll  have ample opportunity for discussion. As is with all my books  (45 of them to date), I love reviews, even if you disagree with me, providing you award me the requisite number of stars. Stars sell books even more so than reviews.

At present, we are also having a discussion what book cover would best express the "Thoughts of God", or even... a book about them. We are contemplating adding this effort to the "Shorts" already published (Psalm 23, Isaiah 9:6, The Lord's Prayer, Self Ego Virus, and the Decalogue), or to add it to the DELUSIONS and CONCLUSIONS series. 
     Perhaps if I publish this blog now, you might assist me with your thoughts. Like my other short exegeses, this book would not exceed 40 pages. Tops 60, in paper edition. Your help would be greatly appreciated.
     My other titles are, of course, on my webpage, https://www.stanlaw.ca






Coming soon...



No comments:

Post a Comment