Friday 3 July 2020

IN SEARCH OF SECULAR ETHICS

It began quite a while ago. Dalai Lama said that we are in need of Secular Ethics. I have compiled a


As I am sure you can well imagine, this work was not very popular among the sacerdotal fraternities. You might think otherwise, as I did. Since writing the Dictionary and applying it to both the Old and the New Testament, two things became very obvious to me. The first was that the Bible has absolutely nothing to do with any religion. And the second was, that religions have usurped various scriptures to create a system of controlling peoples' minds. And this in spite of, starting with Moses, continuing through various Hebrew prophets, and ending with Yeshûa, later known as Jesus Christ, the Messiah, the very opposite has been taught. All great mystics of the distant past did their best to free men from overriding postulates of the priestly groups. Every single one of them did their very best to inspire humanity to discover divine creative power within their own state of Consciousness.

     The quintessence of the ancient philosophy has been expressed in a single phrase:

"Ye  are Gods"

     The religionists call us sinners, instead. Perhaps they were, and are, thinking only of themselves, though their desire to inflict punishment, financial or permanent in hell, is quite flabbergasting. After all, we are what we think we are. We are states of Consciousness. 

     Nevertheless, this single and singular phrase has been studiously ignored by all Judaic and Christian religions, which metamorphosed the truth to serve their own, selfish ends. The Jewish priesthood has been referred to as hypocrites, which aptly applies to the Christian priesthood of today. That is not to say that there are no honest, wise and even saintly rabbis and priests. I am old. I met a few of them myself. The problem is that the statement "Many are called - but Few are chosen" applies to them as much as to any other group of people. 

     Now, having written some 40 books, half of them novels, it seemed appropriate for me to share with you some thoughts I've accumulated over many years. Please, rest assured. I have no intention to preach, or teach, or instruct anyone. I am sharing with you my thought. I hope you'll do your own research and reach your own conclusions. After all, the Age of Aquarius requires this of you. As it does of me. Of every single one of us. 
     Take your time.  After all, you are immortal. Moses discovered 'his' truth some 3,500 years ago. You have 2000 years to discover yours. (Later you'll have other tasks to perform). The strange thing is that only truth is permanent, beyond time, or interpretation.
     Below, my contribution. I hope it helps. 


And if you really want to find out what prompted me to write the 5 short exegeses, you might want to start with DELUSIONS—Pragmatic Realism, which let to CONCLUSIONS—Pragmatic Reality
Good luck.














No comments:

Post a Comment