Monday 13 August 2018

The GATE—Things My Mother Told Me.


Our immortality is conveyed through our genes and our Individualized Consciousness. Within the reality of the phenomenal Universe, both are in the state of suspended animation until our mothers partake in uniting the two aspects — the aspects of Being and Becoming. Thanks to our mothers, we are able to express the Duality of our individualization.
To manifest all that we truly are.
The Omnipresent Energy of Consciousness individualizes itself in search of the means through which it can convert an idea into reality. No matter how transient. After all, the Truth abides beyond time or space. Our “means” are transient, while you and I, the real I AM, exists. Neither was nor will be, but IS. Yet only through the conversion of the Potential into transient reality, we can become fully aware of our nature.
Every one of us is a Universe in the making, and our parents are the facilitators. They not only provide us with the genes necessary to develop our phenomenal bodies but, if we’re lucky, they instill within us the real purpose for which we are visiting this ephemeral reality.
Thanks to our parents we can partake in the creative process of the Universe.


And this brings me to my book The GATE—Things My Mother Told Me. It is a novel, but it is also a fictionalized biography of my parents. No day passes by without my being aware of the gratitude I owe them. And while, for the most part, my father looked after my body by providing the physical means of survival, my mother instilled within me the awareness of who I truly AM.
Hence, this book is about the many, many things that my mother told me.
It is a story on how to enjoy ALL your life.
It is also an intriguing and captivating look at the last sixty years of western culture. While witnessing the hilarious life in an Old Peoples’ home, you learn about Alzheimer’s and Dementia. This is your chance to prepare for old age with subtle wit, compassion, faith, and lots of laughter.


A few blurbs 5-STAR blurbs on Amazon.

Gripping
A Perfect Joy
A True Gem!!
The Gate - a must!
Powerful & Heartfelt!
Brilliant and Beautiful
Makes you reflect on life
Beautiful story of older years
The Gate - A haunting, contemplative work
A novel that deserves to be read by millions of people!

And many more…

Let me know if you like it or, better still, add your own stars to the 100%  FIVE-STAR REVIEWS. Reviews are (very!) gratefully appreciated. Your thoughts energize my creative juices.





3 comments:

  1. Please, read a few reviews on the Amazon:
    https://tinyurl.com/ll26d88

    ReplyDelete
  2. The novel is reduced from $4.99 to $0.99 for the duration of this blog. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This novel is a fictionalized biography.
    Thanks to this women dozens of people are alive today. Not just her family but total strangers including two Jewish women, whom she invited to her home for the duration of the WW2 in Poland, risking the lives of her own mother and children. An extraordinary woman.

    ReplyDelete