Friday 8 November 2019

CONCLUSIONS, (sequel to DELUSIONS) Pt.2 of INTRODUCTION


And this brings us, more or less, up to date. We are all ignorant. Not because we’re all mentally deficient, only because the Universe is stranger than we can, as yet, imagine. This last opinion also belongs to Richard Feynman.
Don’t you just love honest people, let alone honest scientists?

While I do not blame Richard Dawkins for anything within the field of his expertise, I do hold his namesake, Richard Feynman directly responsible for my drifting into the field of metaphysics.
Science was, for me, no longer enough.
After all, science is supposed to be a method, not an answer to all the unknowns. Science produces theories that are taken as working hypotheses until a better theory makes the unknowns just a tad clearer. Just a tad. There is no hurry. We have eternity to find the answers, and by then, the questions will have changed.
That’s the beauty of metaphysics. It reaches beyond physics. Beyond what is. It reaches into the field of what could be.

To be quite honest even after I started writing CONCLUSIONS, I had only a vague idea of what I was going to write. What I did, however, I doubled the time I allotted to contemplation. I’d relax in a prone position, close my eyes, tried my best to eliminate any external detractions, and waited. Within a week I begun to see where I was going. Within two weeks, I started writing.
And then, one day, it came to me.
Finally, I had a clear idea of what this book is going to be about. Conclusions, yes, but what conclusions - that was the point. On Thursday, October 31st, 2019, I saw the Universe in all its glory. Gradually I shall unfold my vision to you. The only surprising thing I discovered was that the mystery, the secret of the “thoughts of God” (to use Einstein’s expression) had been unfolded to us thousands of years ago. Only our pride, our egos, and perhaps our greed, stopped us from assuming the humble role which we are destined to play here, on Earth, in this phenomenal reality.
On the other hand, our purpose is so magnificent that we did not dare to face the truth.
Well, now we must.
The Age of Aquarius demands it of us. We must stop leaning on, relying on, and blaming our leaders for our successes and failures. We must take our rightful place in the scheme of things. In the infinity of the Universe. In the infinity of time.
We must grow up. 



No comments:

Post a Comment