Monday 17 September 2018

DICTIONARY OF BIBLICAL SYMBOLISM


With 20 novels, (some of them repeat bestsellers), and 40 books to my name, I find it fascinating that, over the years, more people have bought my DICTIONARY OF BIBLICAL SYMBOLISM than any other book.
There may be a number of reasons. I strongly suspect that among some 2.2 billion Christians a substantial number might be dissatisfied with the explanations of the Scriptures offered us by the sacerdotal societies.
If we add to this number 15 million Jews, and 1.8 billion Muslims, who believe in Qur’an but also identify 3 sets of books from the Bible as genuine divine revelation, their frustration might be the cause of the popularity of my DICTIONARY.
And their frustrations must have multiplied when they read in my book that some 3,300 words have never been translated into a modern language, be it English or any other.
Hence, if you really want to know what Moses, Yeshûa and the prophets really said to their people, you need my Dictionary. And believe me:

“The Truth will set you free.”

To quote one reader,

"I am so grateful for Stanislaw's dictionary
and his depth of understanding,
especially in the extremely helpful examples
 he gives of understanding otherwise
seemingly dry OT passages.
...This deserves wide recognition not only among the followers of religion but also anyone seeking inspiration and understanding."
(Alistair Forrest, 5-STAR review
 on Smashwords/Amazon)

Of course, there are other 5-STAR blurbs…

A must-have!
So intriguing!
Great Resource!
Huge Eye Opener
An Invaluable Resource
Discover the untold story
Brilliant for seeing deeper
Helpful without being preachy
Unparalleled in terms of its usefulness
Perfect Companion for Spiritual Enlightenment!

And many more…

I was very careful not to repeat the established methods that TV and other ecclesiastic preachers use, to explain the meaning inherent in the Bible to either scholars or occasional readers.
What I tried to do was to offer the translation of more than 3,300 words, and suggest the meaning of individual words and their probable symbolic content. I also offered a few examples of how the DICTIONARY could be used — stressing that this is my own understanding and that every person seeking inspiration must find their own.
Finally, you might, just might find out that the Bible has nothing to do with any religion, but that it is an invaluable compendium of knowledge and wisdom accumulated by humanity over millennia. All knowledge comes from within, and, it seems, that the Bible is particularly rich in applying this source.
See if you agree with me.

Let me know if you like my efforts or, better still, say so on Amazon… Reviews are gratefully appreciated. 



Indispensable Tool for Understanding Scriptures


1 comment:

  1. The first step necessary to understand the substance of the Bible is to accept that it has NOTHING to do with any religion. It is a wonderful compendium of knowledge accumulated over thousands of years on how to live a happy life.

    ReplyDelete